The people have spoken, and they want their IPA!
India Pale Ale is the most popular craft beer style today with most breweries having one if not two, three or more versions. There are double IPAs, session IPAs, grapefruit IPAs, black IPAs, asparagus IPAs, guacamole IPAs…and blah blah blah. Ok, we might have made up those last two, but there are many diverse IPAs that make up the multi-style world of craft beer. And so, in their whimsical and original way, Shaun and Nico thought it would be fun to poke fun and celebrate the ubiquity of the IPA style. Enter the brewery’s latest six pack release, Blah Blah Blah IPA - available tomorrow (January 18) at select locations throughout the Bay Area and shipping out nationwide!
For a first look at the new design and packaging, Bay Arean’s can pick up a pack at:
- 21st Amendment Brewpub (563 2nd St. in San Francisco)
- 21st Amendment Brewery (2010 Williams St. in San Leandro)
- Buzzworks (365 11th St. in San Francisco)
- Brewcade (2200 Market St. in San Francisco)
- 4505 Burgers & BBQ (705 Divisadero St. in San Francisco)
- The Good Hop (2421 Telegraph Ave. in Oakland)
- Plaza Bottle Shop (15292 Liberty St. in San Leandro)
- Tony and Ted’s Liquors (2688 Castro Valley Blvd. in Castro Valley)
- Whole Foods Market – Castro (2001 Market St. in Sand Francisco)
- Whole Foods Market - Potero (450 Rhode Island St. in San Francisco)
- Whole Foods Market - SOMA (399 4th St. in San Francisco)
- Whole Foods Market - Oakland (230 Bay Pl. in Oakland)
“Loaded with kettle hop additions of Equinox, Moteuka, Mandarina Bavaria; dry-hopped with Citra, Mosaic and the latest Idaho 7 hop, and at 2 pounds per barrel of dry-hops, there’s nothing blah about this IPA,” says Shaun.
“We first released this beer last year on draft, and cans were available in some of our variety packs, but the feedback was consistent – people love IPA and they wanted more of this beer – so six packs were the obvious next step,” added Nico. “This beer is a thing of beauty and a wonder to behold.”
By February 1, Blah Blah Blah IPA will be available in 6-packs and on draft in all 25 of 21st Amendment’s current distribution territories, including CA, OR, WA, AK, ID, MN, OH, MA, NY, IL, NJ, DC, NV, DE, MD, FL, VT, RI, PA, NH, ME, VA, GA, SC and NC.
If you love hoppy and full flavor IPA, you will love Blah Blah Blah.