What happens when you get and handful of SF brewers from 2001 together? Well, magic of course…and it is available to you in a ruby red, deliciously awesome glass of SF beer nostalgia. Brewed by some of the “OGs” who helped put the San Francisco craft beer scene on the map, the 2001 OG Brewer’s Collab is a Strong Ale, brewed with Admiral Malting barley, fermented with London ale yeast and brewed with floral English hops. It stands strong at 8% ABV and 45 IBUs.
This beer made its debut at the SF Beer Week Gala, and we’ll be pouring it again at our SF Pub during our annual Brewer’s Tea on Sunday, 2/18 from 11-3pm. In addition, we will have live music, specialty beers on tap and we’ll be grilling housemade sausages, infused with our beer. Best of all, the OG brewers will be in the house to celebrate. They will be tapping a keg of the OG Brewer’s Collab and toasting to the end of SF Beer Week at 12pm.
We hope to see you there!
Brewers/Breweries Involved in the Collab:
- Shaun O’Sullivan & Jaron Shepherd, 21st Amendment Brewery
- Mike Pawlicki, San Francisco Journeyman
- Steve Ryan, formerly Gordon Biersch
- Andy French, formerly Speakeasy Ales & Lagers
- Scott Turnnidge, formerly Beach Chalet
- Frank Commanday, formerly E & O Trading Co
- Melissa Myers, formerly Magnolia, now at The Good Hop Bottle Shop
- Ron Silberstein, ThirstyBear
- Dave McLean, Magnolia
- James Renfrew, formerly Potrero Brewing Co