The time has come once again and we couldn’t be more excited to celebrate our 3rd annual AugustFest anniversary party with you all!
We’ve switched up the format this year and have added some new offerings we think you’ll like. As always, admission is FREE and kids and adults of all ages are welcome:
WHEN: Saturday, Aug. 26 from 12-6pm
WHERE: 21st Amendment Brewery & Tap Room – San Leandro
- Live music all day with headlining band, The Stone Foxes, performing at 4pm!
- 4 Beer Stations!
- Rare Beer Station, with hourly specialty beer releases!
- Live art!
- Kid’s Zone!
- Cigar Lounge! *adults only*
- Local food and drinks from 4505 Burgers & BBQ, The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen, Three Twins Ice Cream, Wheelys Cafe San Leandro and La Poblana taco truck!
COST: Admission is FREE!
- Beer tickets $5 each
- 4 tickets + 21st Amendment mug. $21
PARKING: Free parking in 21A lot
TRANSPORTATION: Free shuttle to/from 21A and the San Leandro Bart Station
QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org