On Aug. 27, we hope you’ll join us for Augustfest, our annual anniversary bash in San Leandro!
Last year’s Grand Opening was a grand ol’ time, but this year we’re stepping up our celebrations:
When: Saturday, August 27
Where: 21st Amendment Brewery – San Leandro
2010 Williams Street San Leandro, CA 94577
Guests: All ages, family-friendly; sorry, no dogs
Cost: Admission is FREE!
- Food and beer tickets, $5 each
- 4 tickets + 21st Amendment Stein, $21
Parking: Free parking in 21A lot; overflow parking across the street
Transportation: FREE SHUTTLE to/from 21A and the San Leandro Bart Station; shuttle will run all day
- Kid’s Zone featuring jumpy houses, face paint and activities for the kids
- Live Music all day, including headlining band, Zoo Station – The Complete U2 Experience
- Covered Seating Area
- Food Truck Park
- 21A Food Court (NEW)
- Cigar Lounge (NEW) *adults only
- 4 Beer Stations
- Rare and Speciality Beer Station (NEW)
- Photo Booth
And so much fun to be had!
Questions? Email email@example.com.