National Watermelon Day is Aug. 3 and as the originators of watermelon beer, we’re pretty excited to get behind the movement and help provide our favorite, festive ways for you to celebrate – with us or at home!
Tip #1: Watermelon Beeritas
Refreshing, delicious and easy to make.
- 1 can of frozen Minute Maid Limeade
- 3 cans of Hell or High Watermelon
- Hand mix 3 cans of beer and 1 can of Limeade into a pitcher with long spoon – the longer you mix, the better, for optimal froth
- Pour mixture into a blender and add equal parts ice
- Blend until ice is gone
- Pour into a cup, garnish with a fresh watermelon slice and enjoy!